Welcome to WONDERLAND

 
  Dear All

I assume that you are here because you have a sibling or relative, or your relative has a relative that has an extra chromosome. 
Maybe you are here because you just found out you are carrying a baby with 47 chromosomes.
 Maybe you have just delivered and find out about Down Syndrome.
 Maybe you are just one of my friends, or Leyla's friends.  
Maybe you are just curious. 
In any case let me introduce you, by means of little windows, into a not so well known world of DS. 
I hope you find what you are looking for here and may it help you to keep the dreams you have for your children alive.
In Love.
Rosa Davila

About Me

My photo
I am a Therapeutic Massage Practitioner, highly trained in Aromatherapy. I have studied Natural Nutrition and Iridiology. I threw my Naturopathic studies to the side in order to follow my other half to the USA. I gave birth to my beautiful girl In April 2009. She was born with Down Syndrome. I am know aplying all my knowledge to researching T21 and how to best help her naturally and holistically. What a journey! During the first weeks after learning of my daughters diagnosis I spent hours on the internet searching for a modern image of Down Syndrome. I found it, and with it the hope, courage and calm that allowed me to keep dreaming for my baby. With this blog I hope to gather information about people with DS, their lives, epics and struggles. I hope to bring people closer to their hearts, warm them up about DS. There is so much misinformation, outdated research and prejudice. If you have something you think is worth for me to post here, please do not hesitate to let me know. Thanks. Have a great journey into Wonderland.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The ringer


This little clip is from a movie. The Ringer 2005. 
I hope you like it.

1 comment: